Best Air Conditioner Brands in India
· It is a Japanese brand that has been in the market for a while now.
· They are famous for their minimal output with product design.
· Daikin has a big name in the Indian market as well, and they are responsible for 15 to 20% of air conditioners in the market right now.
· You can purchase the air conditioner on both online and offsite web portals.
· Writing is also responsible for bringing five stars and motion technology to India.
· Due to its Japanese form factor, Daikin is also responsible for compact air conditioner units that are well suited for small households.
· Brand households various service centers and is also a part of organizations.
· It has grade customer service and is also rated highly on various online portals such as Amazon and Flipkart.
· Daikin also provides various segmental air conditioners such as windows and split.
· It has its headquarters in Osaka, Japan.
· The company currently relocates itself to various countries, including Australia, the United States, and India.
· If you want a reliable conditioner, then Daikin is a brand you should always go with them. They also provide us with energy-efficient options and are also rated highly on the graph.
· The brand is also responsible for giving us a quality product with a minimalistic design approach.
· Overall, if you have a budget amount of money in your pocket and want a decent air conditioner, then you should always go for Daikin.
· Samsung is one of the largest brands in the world.
· It was founded by Lee Byung-Chul in 1938.
· It is a multinational company and has its headquarters in various countries, including India.
· Samsung deals with electronics, the army, and even motor vehicles.
· Due to their range of products, it is also one of India’s most purchased air conditioner brands.
· Then more than 25% to 30% Stakes of Samsung dealing with air conditioning in India.
· Samsung is also responsible for bringing smart solutions with air conditioners.
· Samsung is reliable and comes in with various segments.
· The only thing that Samsung grades in is its affordability because it provides us with one of the cheapest air conditioners to one of the most prized air conditioners in the market.
· Samsung is also famous for bringing inverter split AC. Samsung also provides us with various energy-efficient ratings and has various capacities to choose from.
· Due to its large stake in the air conditioner market, Samsung also provides us with elegant customer service.
· Samsung has more than 1000 service centers across India.
· It is easier to purchase a Samsung air conditioner due to its availability and affordability options.
· You can also get a smart solution from Samsung because they provide us with remote control and various accessible options that work fine with Google Home and Alexa.
· Samsung smart solution also pairs with an energy-efficient motor that works just fine.
· Overall, if you are confused about the brand you should go for, then Samsung is the one you should look at once.
· You won’t be disappointed with its customer service and its variety of options that the brand provides us.
· It is an MNC dealing with air conditioning for a while now, and they are famous for what they do.
· Voltas is an Indian brand that was founded in 1954 and had Tata as its parent organization.
· Voltas provide us with haptic support, and due to their made in India tag, they are also trusted by various Indians.
· Voltas supports high power moderate system and comes in with smart air conditioner solutions.
· Overall you want a made in India brand, and you are low on the budget, than voltas is one of the best options you can get for an air conditioner.